Raw Vegan Superfood Chocolate Pudding
Serves 1 or 2 (depending on how generous you are feeling)
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder (+ 2 tbsp if you want a richer dark chocolate taste)
- 1/4 tsp Red Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Dual-extracted Reishi Powder
- 1/8 cup Raw honey (I highly recommend Raw Buckwheat Honey, or Coconut Nectar)
- 1/4 cup Raw Almond Milk (see below for a quick and easy way of making nut milks)
- 1 pod Madagascar Vanilla Bean (seeds scraped)
- Dash of Ceylon Cinnamon (optional)
Anything But Salads LIFE Rawnola, to sprinkle (optional)
- 1 or 2 Fresh Blackberries
1) Make nut milk:
- Soak 1 cup of raw almonds in filtered water for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and rinse.
- Place soaked almonds into high powered blender.
- Add 3 cups of filtered water
- Blend on high.
- Strain milk through cheese cloth. Voila!
- Dehydrate the almond pulp for use as flour in tart bases.
- Ratio of water to nuts is always 3:1
2) Place all ingredients into high-powered blender. Blend until smooth
3) Dig IN!
1) Mexican Chocolate Pudding: Add cinnamon, allspice and a hint of chilli powder.
2) Sprinkle Bee Pollen on top just before serving for some added crunch.
3) Berry-My-Love Chocolate Pudding: Add berry powders to blender with other ingredients and BLEND! or fold in fresh berries just before serving. Otherwise, make a raw berry sauce by blending frozen/fresh berries in the blender with some raw honey/maple syrup and drizzle over chocolate pudding! YUM!
4) Green Power Chocolate Pudding: Add 1 tbsp of Spirulina or your favourite green powder mix to the blender with all other ingredients. (tip: Adding some Mint extract or orange zest really makes this ZING!) Blend till smooth. Drizzle with some raw honey to finish. So delish! Take your taste buds on a trip (pun intended).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.